Caring Partners Home Health
A Collaboration of Glacier Hills & United Methodist Retirement Communities
Our mission is to provide older adults with the highest quality home health care services, while promoting the dignity, independence, and well-being of each individual.
Caring Partners Home Health is a collaboration between Glacier Hills Senior Living Community and United Methodist Retirement Communities, two trusted nonprofit organizations with a rich history of service to southeast Michigan seniors. Together, we combine our years of experience to offer the highest quality home health care possible, with the personal attention and compassion to serve seniors and their families, even as their needs change.
The mission-driven, nonprofit difference of Caring Partners Home Health means we continue to re-invest our resources into improving our service and care. As a local organization, we are committed to being a good neighbor in the community, by providing outstanding service and investing in local jobs and infrastructure.
Caring Partners Home Health is a Medicare certified, CHAP accredited full-service home health care agency that proudly offers quality, compassionate home health and personal care services to individuals in the comfort and privacy of their homes.
Our dedicated team of professional care providers will:
- Provide care that will help you attain the highest level of health possible;
- Meet your unique needs while supporting you and your family members;
- Respect your right to dignity, privacy and self-determination;
- Respect and work within your cultural values and customs; and
- Advocate on your behalf with other health care and social service providers.
Caring Partners Home Health is a member of: